Your nutritional know-how can help patients in your community live happier, healthier lives.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for Hemet Global Medical Center located in Hemet, CA. This 327 bed acute care hospital is the largest private employer in the Hemet-San Jacinto Valley.
$3000 Sign-On Bonus!
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a registered Dietitian with experience in acute care setting;
- have experience utilizing the nutrition care process, electronic medical records charting;
- be responsible for conducting nutrition care and patient assessments for patients with a variety of disease states;
- be available to work the schedule that includes every other weekend and some holidays as needed;
- assist Clinical Nutrition Manager with additional responsibilities as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- The skills to demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills;
- the ability to educate patients and family members as well as facility staff in concepts of nutrition and diet modifications;
- prior experience to be able to work well with physicians, nursing, ancillary staff and collaboratively as part of a team; as well as independently and to be outcome focused;
- excellent time management skills, be a self-starter.
Click here to learn more about Hemet Valley Medical
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Responsible for providing direct basic nutrition services
-Provides nutrition care to population served to ensure needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Follows operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.