$3,000.00 Sign on Bonus!
Come Join a team that encourages collaboration, diversity, and career growth!!
Sodexo is seeking a Full Time Inpatient Clinical Dietitian for a 406 bed acute care hospital in addition to a 30 bed rehab hospital located in Yuma, Arizona. Yuma Regional Medical Center is the only major medical center serving the Yuma, Arizona area and as such their top priority is providing high-quality, patient-centered care. The staff is dedicated to providing individualized attention and excellent care to every patient, every time, and to delivering this care with compassion and respect.
Yuma is located only 2 1/2 hours east of the beautiful San Diego, CA and 3 hours west of the Greater Phoenix and Scottsdale area. Leave your coat behind and enjoy temperate weather for at least half of the year! The Yuma area is culturally diverse, has a favorable cost of living compared to most of the country, and is considered a great family community with fun events taking place routinely. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Yuma is the sunniest place on earth. Of the possible 4,456 hours of daylight each year, the sun shines in Yuma for roughly 4,174 hours, or about 94% of the time.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold an active registered dietitian status (no license is required by the state of Arizona);
- Be considering candidates who are RD eligible for certification;
- Have prior experience with the nutrition care population that has worked with patients that had a variety of disease states in an acute care setting;
- Work collaboratively with a team of clinical dietitians to ensure patient needs are consistently met;
- Have a working knowledge of EHR charting (EPIC system currently in place) nutrition informatics and the nutrition care process.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Educate patients and family members, as needed in components of nutrition and diet modifications;
- participate in Quality Improvement projects as needed and assigned;
- participate in community outreach projects as needed.
Learn more about https://www.yumaregional.org/Home
To learn about Sodexo's benefits: Sodexo Benefits Info
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!