Join a team of dietitians who are passionate about their profession, with patients at the heart of everything we do.
Sodexo is seeking Part-time Registered Dietitian (20 hours per week) for GBMC, Greater Baltimore Medical Center, is a 342 bed (inpatient and sub-acute) community hospital in Towson, MD, just north of Baltimore city. Will be responsible for coverage a few days a week with some weekend and holiday coverage. May cover a variety of patient types including those in sub-acute rehab, general medicine and surgery floors and intensive care units. Opportunity exists to learn and cross-train in the NICU. Great opportunity for someone returning to the workforce or looking to get their start in the field of clinical nutrition. This position is eligible to receive benefits.
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units;
- perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays;
- educate healthcare team member, including physicians and nurses; and/or
- assist with Food Service Management as needed.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in MD (or RD eligible),
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills, be a self-starter and a team player;
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
To learn about Sodexo's benefits: Sodexo Benefits Info
Learn more about Greater Baltimore Medical Center at https://www.gbmc.org/
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!