Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for Jamaica Nursing Home, which is a state of the art, modern 224-bed skilled nursing facility located in Jamaica, NY. This facility is part of Jamaica Hospital Medical Center and this dietitian will provide nutritional care to long-term care residents and sub-acute rehabilitation patients.
This is a great opportunity for new RD's with a passion for working with seniors or an experienced RD!
The successful candidate will:
- work as part of a 3-RD team with rotating weekend coverage (flexibility to choose either Saturday or Sunday);
- provide nutritional care to the long-term care residents and sub-acute rehab patients;
- complete quality assurance and performance improvement projects;
- meet DOH/state/federal and company standards;
- be an active member of the interdisciplinary care conferences; and
- represent the Food & Nutrition Department as a liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- registered Dietitian credentials;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff;
- have a passion for driving and improving the resident experience;and
- excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our residents.
Learn more about Trump Pavilion Nursing & Rehabilitation Center at https://jamaicahospitalnursinghome.org/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Join a team of dietitians who are passionate about their profession, with patients at the heart of everything we do. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!