Grow your career with a team that shares your desire to make a difference
Sodexo has an outstanding opportunity for a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at Corpus Christi Medical Center, Corpus Christi, TX.
Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area Hospital is a full-service, 250 bed, acute-care center offering inpatient and outpatient services including a 24-hour emergency department and Level 2 Trauma unit.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience utilizing the nutrition care process, electronic medical records charting and will be responsible for conducting nutrition care and patient assessments for patients with a variety of disease states.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills. Be able to work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff and collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently and be outcome focused.
- Participate in various PI projects including meal rounds and tray assessments.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Possess good time management skills, be a team-player and a self-starter.
- Have prior experience in an acute care setting, critical care experience, and CNSC certification preferred.
- Licensed in Texas
Learn More Visit: https://ccmedicalcenter.com/
To learn about Sodexo's benefits: Sodexo Benefits Info
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Responsible for providing direct basic nutrition services
-Provides nutrition care to population served to ensure needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Follows operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.