Come work for the world's leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is seeking a Clinical Dietitian for Penn State Health Hampden Medical Center located in Enola, PA. This is a brand new 110 bed hospital opening Fall 2021! Part of the Penn State Health system, this hospital will specialize in primary acute care and specialty care services such as women's health and cardiac diagnostics. Enola, PA is located just outside of Harrisburg.
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units
- work rotating weekends providing hospital wide coverage;
- perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays;
- educate healthcare team member, including physicians and nurses; and
- assist with Food Service Management as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in PA;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about Hampden Medical Center at https://www.pennstatehealth.org/locations/hampden-medical-center
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Join a team of dietitians who are passionate about their profession, with patients at the heart of everything we do. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!