Join a team of dietitians who are passionate about their profession, with patients at the heart of everything we do.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian 1 for Manatee Memorial Hospital located in Bradenton, FL. This is a great opportunity to expand your clinical experience in various settings while learning Sodexo programs and services!
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the successful candidate will:
- Be self-directed, flexible, and a team player and have excellent time management, verbal, and written communication skills
- Maintain responsibility for comprehensive nutrition assessments and reassessments, intervention including nutrition support, education, and counseling of inpatient populations per the Nutrition Care Process model.
- Provide education to patients, as well as staff and work well with physicians, nursing, occupational and speech therapists, and other ancillary staff.
- Provide coverage for other dietitians as needed,
- Possess the ability to creatively problem solve and make decisions while working within a self-directed and team-oriented work environment.
- Be responsible for performing nutrition screening, assessments, education and documentation utilizing Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) guidelines;
- Utilize EMR documentation according to current standards, uphold regulatory standards, and evidence-based medicine, implement care plans and counsel patients and family members as needed;
- Be flexible, reliable, knowledgeable and collaboratively work with a strong team of dietitians;
- Work in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team, attend unit and clinical program meetings, committees and relevant activities;
- Act as a community and clinical educator performing presentations on respective nutrition topics;
- Be involved as a clinical instructor and preceptor for dietetic interns, new hires, and peers;
- Collaboratively work with a team of dietitians in a challenging acute care setting;
- Always project an image of professionalism.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Have Registered Dietitians credentials with CDN in FL;
- Maintains excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups;
- Brings strong time management and organizational skills.
- Be a Registered Dietitian and licensed in the state of Florida
- Will be responsible for patient care
- Will complete projects as needed and have community involvement
- Work closely in a multidisciplinary team setting
- Have excellent communication skills
- To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Learn more about Manatee Memorial Hospital at https://www.manateememorial.com/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Responsible for providing direct basic nutrition services
-Provides nutrition care to population served to ensure needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Follows operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.