No need to go far to change the world - one patient at a time.
Sodexo is seeking a Full-time Registered Dietitian for CHI St. Luke's Memorial Health located in Lufkin, Texas. CHI St. Luke's Health-Memorial Lufkin is home to East Texas' largest emergency department, which has 32 private patient rooms, a dedicated imaging and laboratory department and a highly qualified staff of emergency physicians, nurse practitioners and registered trauma nurses. There are opportunities to advance in this growing hospital system. East Texas has a low cost of living and is a great place to raise a family!
This position presents a great opportunity for a Dietitian to work in a large, award-winning medical center!
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units;
- perform quality improvement initiatives regularly, such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays;
- educate healthcare team members, including physicians and nurses; and/or
- assist with Food Service Management as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and are licensed in Texas;
- strong clinical knowledge and ability to educate patients of various disease states;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and/or
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about CHI St. Luke's Memorial Health in Lufkin at https://www.stlukeshealth.org/locations/memorial-lufkin-hospital
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!