Join a team of dietitians who are passionate about their profession, with patients at the heart of everything we do.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for Orange Park Medical Center. This 366 bed hospital is located ~15 miles south of Jacksonville. OPMC is a mid-sized Community based teaching hospital with a trauma unit, rehab, psych, peds, ICU units, and medical/surgical units. Sodexo provides food service and the clinical nutrition support for the facility.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian
- Work with direct inpatient care including some weekend and holiday coverage including on call as needed
- Be responsible for monitoring and achievement of clinical nutrition care standards
- Assist in preparation and readiness for accreditation and regulatory visits for clinical and patient services areas
- Preferred experience charting using an electronic medical record
- Cross cover units on assigned weekends or for teammates, vacations and holidays
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
To learn more about Orange Park Medical Center click here: http://orangeparkmedical.com/
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in FL is required;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player;
- The ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!