Is this opportunity right for you?
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for Adventist HealthCare Physical Health & Rehabilitation (PH&R) hospital in Rockville, MD. This 53 bed acute rehab facility is located on the Shady Grove Medical Center campus in Rockville, MD. It is CARF accredited for the specialized care of Spinal Cord Injury, Stroke, Amputee, and Brain Injury patients. This unit offers a very diverse and medically complex population which provides an excellent case mix of patients for clinical growth and development.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, this Clinical Dietitian will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian or eligible for RD certification.
- Work one weekend per month
- Provide nutritional care and diet education to the acute rehab patients.
- Teach diabetic and heart healthy diet education classes.
- Have experience with electronic charting and the nutrition care process
- Work closely as part of a diverse, multidisciplinary team setting.
- Have strong communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and have a passion for driving and improving the patient experience.
To learn more about Adventist HealthCare Physical Health & Rehabilitation click here: http://www.adventisthealthcare.com/locations/physical-health-rehabilitation/#.Vvlf-PkrKM8
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite:http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career?