Come work for the world's leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is seeking a Full-time Clinical Dietitian to join their team at Jackson North Medical Center, a 382 bed hospital located in North Miami Beach. Part of the Jackson Health System's three full-service hospitals, Jackson North is new, inside and out, having recently undergone a $100 million modernization!
The successful candidate will:
- Provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units;
- Work every 3rd Saturday (Sunday on call) providing hospital wide coverage;
- Perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays;
- Educate healthcare team member, including physicians and nurses; and
- Assist with Food Service Management as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in FL;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and/or
- The ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about Jackson North Medical Center at https://jacksonhealth.org/locations/jackson-north-medical-center/
Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!