Grow your career and develop with a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at Houston Northwest Hospital a 305 acute care bed facility located in Houston, Texas.
Position will report to Clinical Nutrition Manager and ideal candidate will:
- Be a part of the clinical team (3) RD's and the clinical nutrition program and assist with clinical assessments as needed for outpatient and inpatient population
- Work with policies, and procedures, using evidenced based Medical Nutrition Therapy, best practices, and established regulatory guidelines
- Serve as a liaison, providing nutrition education and resources to health-care professionals, the dietetics profession, and the community.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with JCAHO and State Health Department standards
- Work closely in a multidisciplinary team setting with strong rapport with nursing and physicians
- Work some weekends and holidays as needed
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Responsible for providing direct basic nutrition services
-Provides nutrition care to population served to ensure needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Follows operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.