Your nutritional know-how can help patients in your community live happier, healthier lives!
Sodexo is seeking a full time Registered Dietitian for the Prenatal Clinic at Flushing Hospital Medical Center. This Registered Dietitian will provide counseling to pregnant women, primarily at high risk. Selected candidate must be fluent in Spanish. This position will work Monday-Friday (business hours). No weekends. Newly Registered Dietitians welcome to apply!
The successful candidate will:
- asses, educate and counsel prenatal clients;
- collaborate with the interdisciplinary team to recommend, implement, and monitor nutrition interventions with overall improvement in clinical outcomes;
- be involved in local wellness initiatives (ie. attend events & present on nutrition topics);
- participate in quality improvement initiatives; and
- provide non-routine, inpatient clinical support as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials with Certified Dietitian/Nutritionist license in NY;
- Bilingual Fluency in Spanish;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with clients and interdisciplinary team members at all levels;
- the ability to effectively engage, motivate and influence others regarding their nutrition; and
- a history of working independently with little direction and with a positive outlook.
Learn more about Flushing Hospital Medical Center at https://flushinghospital.org/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Nutrition and Wellness positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care, Personal and Home Health Services, and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Nutrition jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.