Grow your career with a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian (TEMPORARY) to come join their dynamic team at Olathe Medical Center, located in Olathe, Kansas (Kansas City Area). The full time temporary position is scheduled June 2021- October 2021. Candidate will work ~40 hours per week at Olathe Medical Center.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Licensed Dietitian in the state of Kansas
- Conduct inpatient nutrition assessments, perform nutrition-focused physical exams, provide nutrition support recommendations and diet education following the Nutrition Care Process and utilizing the ADIME charting format.
- Have a strong understanding of the connection between diet, lifestyle and disease and how these factors impact wellness
- Have experience documenting in the electronic medical record; experience with Cerner charting system a plus.
- Have a strong focus on driving outstanding patient satisfaction results and driving process improvement activities.
- Have the ability to work closely in a multidisciplinary team setting and participate in unit rounding.
- Be flexible, a team player, and possess good time management skills
- Able to maintain a highly visible role, interact with clients, represent the department on hospital-wide medical staff, nursing and interdisciplinary committees
- Possess the ability to work well with physicians/providers, nursing, and ancillary staff and work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently and be outcome focused
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Work as part of the clinical team and play an integral role with a mission to exceed client satisfaction through the application of Sodexo programs
- Lead and drive Performance Improvement and Quality Management projects
- Be self-directed, flexible, a team player with excellent time management, verbal, and written communication skills
- Have prior experience with electronic medical records charting and the nutrition care process
- Have strong desire to continue learning and advancing skills
- Assist the General Manager and/ or the Clinical Lead Dietitian with other projects as needed.
- Licensure in Kansas required prior to employment
Learn More Visit: https://www.olathehealth.org/
To learn about Sodexo's benefits: Sodexo Benefits Info
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.