Come work for the world's leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is seeking a per diem Clinical Dietitian at Bridgeport Hospital, part of the Yale New Haven Health System. This is a per diem position with no regularly scheduled hours.
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units;
- provide weekday and weekend vacation and/or holiday coverage, as needed; and
- perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials or be eligible for RD certification;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about Yale New Haven Health System at https://www.ynhhs.org/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!