Come work for the world's leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is seeking a Per-Diem Registered Dietitian for Day Kimball Hospital in Putnam, CT. This position will provide inpatient coverage for a 120 bed community hospital as needed for vacations and leaves of absence. Shifts will primarily fall on weekdays during normal business hours.
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units;
- work as needed, primarily weekdays, providing hospital wide coverage;
- perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays;
- educate healthcare team member, including physicians and nurses; and/or
- assist with Food Service Management as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in CT;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and/or
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about Day Kimball Hospital at https://www.daykimball.org/
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!