Grow your career with a team that shares your desire to make a difference
Sodexo is seeking Per Diem Registered Dietitian to provide nutrition care at SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital which is an 320 bed acute care hospital and the academic teaching hospital for Saint Louis University in St. Louis, MO. Position will work as needed based on clinical staffing needs.
Position will report to Clinical Nutrition Manager and ideal candidate will:
- Primarily responsible for a variety of inpatient units and may assist outpatient as needed
- Perform daily patient satisfaction rounds along with monthly test trays, meal accuracies and patient rounds.
- Be able to develop strong rapport with the nursing and medical staff
- Work with the Clinical Nutrition Manager and other Sodexo Management team to provide exemplary care to patients, staff and community.
- Work with dietetic interns from Saint Louis University for acute care clinical training
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a strong focus on driving outstanding patient satisfaction results and driving process improvement activities
- Be able to be flexible, a team player, and possess good time management skills
- Participate in patient satisfaction and quality improvement projects and other duties as assigned by Clinical Nutrition Manager
- Be a Registered Dietitian eligible for licensure in MO
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Knowledge of nutrition care principles for acutely or chronically ill patients/residents within specialty areas (e.g., pediatrics, diabetes, cardiovascular). Excellent communication and counseling skills.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.