No need to go far to change the world - one patient at a time. Your nutritional know-how can help residents in your community live happier, healthier lives.
Sodexo is seeking a full-time Registered Dietitian 2 for Magnolia Manor located in Columbus, Georgia. From the banks of the Chattahoochee, where the Piedmont meets the Plain, Magnolia Manor at Columbus offers nurturing retirement care. This Dietitian will be primarily responsible for residents in our rehab and long-term care community. Nutrition support experience preferred. We are open to entry-level dietitians for this exciting opportunity!
OFFERING A $4,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care to the long-term care residents and sub-acute rehab patients;
- conduct quality improvement initiatives such as test trays and meal rounds;
- meet DOH/state/federal and company standards;
- be an active member of the interdisciplinary care conferences;
- represent the Food & Nutrition Department as a liaison with the medical and nursing staff; and/or
- support the food service operation as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and state licensure in Georgia;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- strong leadership skills;
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff; and/or
- excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our residents.
Learn more about Magnolia Manor at https://www.magnoliamanor.com/columbus/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Join a team of dietitians who are passionate about their profession, with patients at the heart of everything we do. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!