Grow your career with a team that shares your desire to make a difference
Sodexo is seeking a Full Time Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood located in Kingwood, Texas. HCA Houston Healthcare- Kingwood is a 419 bed acute care facility with Level III trauma certification, rehab unit, bariatric program, and Level III NICU.
The successful candidate will:
- Assist in overseeing NICU, prior NICU experience or training a plus.
- Conduct nutrition assessments and provide diet education to patients
- Educate patients and family members as well as facility staff in concepts of nutrition and diet modification
- Participates in multi-disciplinary team conferences and is a great team player
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Be willing to cross train to provide nutrition care to various patient population
- Participate in Performance Improvement and Patient Satisfaction projects
- Demonstrate excellent communication, customer service and computer and time management skills
- Thrive in a high energy and demanding environment and be flexible and able to adapt to a changing patient population
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Licensed in Texas
Learn More Visit: https://hcahoustonhealthcare.com/locations/kingwood/
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.