No need to go far to change the world - one patient at a time. Your nutritional know-how can help residents in your community live happier, healthier lives!
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian 2 for St. Luke Residential Health located in Oswego, New York. St Luke's is a 200 bed skilled nursing account that offers Dining Room and Tray Service. This role will be clinical - charting, competing MDS, menu modifications, attending care conferences. Caseload average of 25 residents. Work primarily Monday - Friday.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials;
- experience working in a Senior Living Community, preferred;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- strong leadership skills;
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff; and/or
- excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our residents.
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care to the skilled nursing residents;
- work with the dining services team to ensure that residents' dietary preferences and needs are accommodated to;
- meet DOH/state/federal and company standards;
- be an active member of the interdisciplinary care conferences when available;
- represent the Food & Nutrition Department as a liaison with the medical and nursing staff; and/or
- support the food service operation as needed.
WHY SODEXO at St Luke's?
You'll find that
Oswego is very close to what you may have encountered in a New England port city. The schools are
good and there are tons of activities for kids. It is also a safe and inexpensive
place to live.
Learn more about St Luke's Residential Health at: https://www.stlukehs.com/our-services/skilled-nursing/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Join a team of dietitians who are passionate about their profession, with patients at the heart of everything we do. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!