Grow your career and develop with a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo Healthcare is seeking an inpatient Registered Dietitian to join its team of clinicians at Riverside Community Hospital. This 478 level one trauma center is an Inland Empire leader in providing advanced, comprehensive health care to the Inland region.
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care for inpatient units, primarily general medicine and telemetry;
- work every 4th weekend providing hospital wide coverage;
- perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays;
- educate healthcare team member, including physicians and nurses; and
- precept dietetic interns.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and inpatient clinical experience;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more: http://riversidecommunityhospital.com/
To learn about Sodexo's benefits: Sodexo Benefits Info
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!