Grow your career with a team that shares your desire to make a difference
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at HCA Houston Healthcare. Position will provide inpatient RD coverage in the intensive care units at HCA Mainland in Texas City, TX, a 150 bed acute care facility.
Position will report to the Clinical Nutrition Manager and selected candidate will:
- Directs nutrition care of critically ill and non-critically ill patients
- Leads quality improvement initiatives for the department
- Participates in interdisciplinary meetings daily as nutrition expert
- Represents department as clinical nutrition lead and works closely with Clinical Nutrition Manager to assist with projects and additional tasks as assigned
- Demonstrates strong leadership ability and excellent communication and customer service skills
- Educates patients, family members and facility staff in concepts of nutrition and diet modifications
- Has a strong focus on driving outstanding patient satisfaction results and process improvement activities
- Licensed in Texas
Learn More Visit: https://hcahoustonhealthcare.com/
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.