Come work for the world's leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is seeking a PRN Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at CHI- St Vincent in Hot Springs, Arkansas. An acute 200 bed facility-CHI St Vincent Hot Springs is a part of a system of 5 hospitals in central Arkansas.
This is a per diem position with no regularly scheduled hours and no weekends.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience in an acute care setting-will consider new graduates from internship.
- Prior experience with utilizing the nutrition care process and electronic health records charting. This facility uses Epic.
- The ability to work well with physicians/providers, nursing, and ancillary staff
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently and be outcome focused
- Strong desire to continue learning and advancing skills
- The opportunity to participate in Performance Improvement projects, participate in patient satisfaction, employee training, and precepting interns
- Good time management skills
- Licensure in Arkansas required
To learn more visit: CHI- St. Vincent Infirmary visit: https://www.chistvincent.com
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services on a temporary or prn basis.
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.