Grow your career and develop with a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a Full-time outpatient Registered Dietitian for The Queen's Medical Center Punchbowl; with 575 licensed beds and West Oahu Hawaii; an 104-bed community hospital located approximately 25 miles west of Honolulu. The majority of the work will be with people with Diabetes but also with other diagnoses such as Renal, cardiac, GI.
The Queen's Diabetes and Education Center is located on the campus of the Queen's Medical Center Punchbowl on the island of Oahu and is part of the Queen's Health System.
This is in an outpatient clinic next to The Queen's Medical Center on the island of Oahu. The Center specializes in Diabetes with a team approach with a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Nurse Diabetes Educator, a Nurse Practitioner, and office support staff.
The Center has been a recognized program of the American Diabetes Association since 2004.
Reporting to Clinical Nutrition Manager, the selected candidate will:
- Be a registered dietitian with 3 years of experience with outpatient education in various settings such as classes, 1:1 in person and telehealth; a CDCES is is preferred but not required;
- be licensed in the State of Hawaii, or willing to be licensed, and an RDN;
- provide MNT 1:1 and DSME in class setting,telehealth is provided when necessary;
- conduct nutrition counseling for other chronic conditions;
- also participate in community events and speaking events including; community fairs, speaking and media events with the education center as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Are self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team;
- demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills;
- have strong organizational skills;
- excellent computer skills.
To learn about Sodexo's benefits: Sodexo Benefits Info
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!