Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a Registered Dietitian 3 position at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center (Level 3 trauma center) in Frisco, CO. Summit hospital is one of Centura Health system's 17 acute care hospitals. Located near Breckenridge, Summit hospital is a 35-bed acute care, providing a range of medical and health care services to one of Colorado's mountain communities. Centura Healthcare System is comprised of 17 hospitals, 14 affiliate hospital locations, urgent care centers and emergency rooms, mountain clinics, 100+ physician practices and clinics and Flight for Life Colorado which meets the health and wellness needs of more than a half million people each year. The facility offers a full range of medical specialties and healthcare services to Summit county and the surrounding area in surgical, emergency, critical care, birth center, orthopedic, breast care, cardiology, oncology, and total join replacement.
The Registered Dietitian 3 serves in a clinical role on the Food and Nutrition services team. This high visibility role will interact with our client and represent the department on medical, nursing, and interdisciplinary committees, providing clinical supervision at the direction of the Sodexo Area Clinical Nutrition Manager and Summit's Foot and Nutrition Services General Manager.
Ideal candiate will actively engage our customers to strategically take our programs to the next level:
- Exceed client satisfaction through the application of Sodexo programs
- Monitor and evaluate nutrition care services; accreditation and regulatory readiness and review; and establishing and maintaining standards of care
- Solid clinical skills with 1-2 years of experience preferred; participate in multidisciplinary patient care rounds
- Work with patients providing nutrition assessments and patient education
- Prior experience with nutrition care process and electronic medical records charting (Epic) is helpful
- Lead the comprehensive malnutrition platform for the hospital
- Lead and drive Performance Improvement and Quality Management projects.
- Be a self-directed, innovative, flexible team player with excellent time management skills, verbal, and written communication skills
- Assist the department in monitoring all patient satisfaction indicators (tray audits & meal rounds)
To learn more about St. Anthony Summit Medical Center please click: https://www.centura.org/locations/st-anthony-summit-medical-center
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services including those for complex needs.
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., -HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments. .
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.