Join a team of dietitians who are passionate about their profession, with patients at the heart of everything we do.
Sodexo is seeking a Full-time Registered Dietitian as a Diabetes Educator at Cedar Crest Blvd and Broadhead, expanding education to Palmer and Quackertown. CDCES required. This is a full-time position and is eligible to receive benefits.
Must be comfortable providing nutrition assessment, education and consultation for a wide range of nutrition related conditions; T1 & T2 diabetes, oncology, weight management, renal, cardiovascular, and gastrointestinal disorders to name a few.
The successful candidate will:
- empower clients to achieve life changing goals who are currently experiencing diabetes;
- provide individualized education to clients through evidence-based nutrition care in the specialized area of diabetes.
- provide insulin pump and glucose monitor training to patients;
- collaborate with the interdisciplinary team to recommend, implement, and monitor nutrition interventions with overall improvement in clinical outcomes;
- provide professional staff education to ensure the safe management and care of clients and families.
- participate in quality improvement projects and regulatory compliance within the department; and
- act as a mentor to students and new dietitians.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian with the Commission on Dietetics Registration and licensure with the state of Pennsylvania
- the CDCES credential
- experience in providing MNT counseling to diabetic patients;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with clients and interdisciplinary team members at all levels;
- the proven ability to effectively engage, motivate and influence others regarding their nutrition; and
- a commitment to continued education in the nutrition field and implementation of new and innovative ideas.
Learn more about Lehigh Valley Hospital, click here.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you? At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo: Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!