Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo Corporate Services is seeking an experienced Restaurant Operations Manager for a Corporate Services client located in New York, NY.
Sodexo is seeking a Restautant Operations Manager candidate for a high profile, full service restaurant in the heart of NYC. We have newly curated lunch, dinner and social hour menus, sourced from local farmers and artisans. Full bar and cocktail program. This is a fast paced environment with a significant amount of volume of on-site catered events. High volume during peak season business between April and September. This candidate will report to the FOH Operations manager. This is a hybrid position consisting of both Admin and FOH operational - ideal candidate will have strong skillset in hospitality and guest services, financial acumen, and organizational skills.This client is looking for candidates with high-end hospitality, and strong team building acumen. This individual will manage a staff of up to 10 Sodexo frontline employees.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of daily food operations and deliver a high-quality product;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals to include oversight of cash-handling and the POS system;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline (hourly) staff; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met to include compliance with company food and physical safety programs.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization; and / or
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo: How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact. Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, healthcare and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.