Centerplate, a Sodexo company is seeking an experienced Restaurant Operations Manager to lead our operations at the Holiday Valley, located in Ellicottville, NY.
The Restaurant Manager will provide hands-on leadership to facilitate dining experiences that exceed guest expectations, while revenue is maximized, and expenses are effectively controlled. The Restaurant Manager's highest priorities will be to ensure that Centerplate's standards for quality, service, timeliness, safety, security, sanitation and regulatory compliance are adhered to.
- plan and prepare according to anticipated guest attendance and client expectations;
- provide hands-on management and oversight of FOH & BOH;
- drive leadership and direction of staff from supervisors, leads and hourly staff;
- direct and support post-event activities, reconciliation and reporting;
- establish daily priorities and will direct the on-going activities of front of house and back of house staff to ensure that operations run smoothly, efficiently and in accordance with client/partner specifications;
- support and maximize Centerplate's merchandise revenue through implementation and oversight of systems and policies related to restaurant operations; and/or
- ensure that policies and procedures for processing customer transactions are adhered to.
Exceptional Venues, Unforgettable Experiences:
We are proud to work with Centerplate, a Sodexo company, to bring world-class guest experiences to life at the country's top stadiums, arenas, convention centers, performing arts centers, zoos, aquariums, amusement parks and more. By understanding what matters most-to guests, to fans, to communities-we help make the most of every moment through a strategic approach to hospitality. We craft one-of-a-kind guest experiences that reflect purpose and place, so your presence is valued, your returns are rewarding and your community connections are authentic.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.