From cafes to micro markets to catering and restaurants, your future is in your hands.
Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Retail Manager for the University of Mary Washington University located in Fredericksburg, VA. The Food Service Retail Manager will have direct oversight for Panera (being the lead manager), and The Market (Simply To Go), as well as, oversight and responsibility for our 4 retail concepts managed by retail vendor partners. Additionally, the candidate will have full responsibility for all aspects of our retail operations (i.e. HR, financial performance, procurement, safety, etc).
The University of Mary Washington is a public liberal arts university located within an hour's drive of both Washington, D.C., and Richmond, VA. There are approximately 4,400 undergraduate students enrolled.
The successful candidate will:
- lead frontline teams, mentoring them in accurate cash handling, operations, open and closing processes; and/or
- train and manage department HACCP Safety Programs, Sodexo programs and daily operation standards.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a history of strong leadership and excellent communication skills;
- prior experience promoting national brands with clients and customers in a campus environment; and/or
- proven client relationship and customer service skills.
Learn more about the University of Mary Washington at https://www.umw.edu/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.