Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 2 for Holy Name Medical Center; a 361- bed acute care facility in Teaneck, New Jersey.
The successful candidate will:
- lead frontline teams, mentoring them in accurate cash handling, operations, open and closing processes
- oversee three retail outlets
- handle marketing for the retail services
- provide outstanding customer service
- train and manage department HACCP Safety Programs, Sodexo programs and daily operation standards.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a history of strong leadership and excellent communication skills;
- food management experience with a focus on retail operations
- solid understanding of food safety and sanitation guidelines
- computer literacy
- proven client relationship and customer service skills.
Learn more about Holy Name Medical Center at https://www.holyname.org/
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.