You've worked for a variety of businesses, but retail sales is what keeps you excited.
Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 3 for Wentworth Institute of Technology located in Boston, MA. The Wentworth Institute of Technology is a part of a consortium of five colleges located in or near the Fenway district of Boston, Massachusetts. Reports to the General Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- High-volume campus/university retail food operations management experience.
- Experience training and leading other salaried managers and hourly staff.
- Experience with multi-unit quick service or food court operations.
- Experience driving sales and controlling costs.
- Experience with ordering and inventory.
- Experience with food and physical safety programs, and Bd of Health requirements.
- Experience with heavy volume cash handling.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) The Market Connection (TMC) and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience. This is only for internal candidates as external candidates won't have this knowledge.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Become part of the Sodexo Dining Services Team at Colleges of Fenway!