Success is yours when you collaborate and work hard in our team-based culture!!
***RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE***
Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 3 for the St Louis University located in St Louis, MO. Saint Louis University is ranked among the top Jesuit universities in the country. In addition to being recognized for world-class faculty and academic programs, SLU also received honors for efforts to serve others and our commitment to making an extraordinary education attainable.
Saint Louis University's partner for residential dining, retail and catering services is Sodexo. Whether you crave a burrito bowl from Qdoba, orange chicken from Mein Bowl or the Saint Louis Bread Co.'s Bacon Turkey Bravo sandwich, know our convenient on-campus dining options have you covered.
As the Retail Manager 3, you will have oversight of multiple food retail locations and drive strategic growth with both internal brands and National Retail Brands. We are looking for an innovative leader who is comfortable with technology advances and learning new retail programs.
Successful candidates will have the knowledge of HACCP and safety standards, ability to control cost of goods and train staff on proper standards. Candidates should also have working knowledge of scheduling, cost control and food service operations. Seeking candidates with the ability to drive and foster an innovative team while managing high volume, and ability to work well with management team and staff.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) The Market Connection (TMC) and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Learn more about St Louis University at https://www.slu.edu/
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.