Are you seeking a rewarding and challenging career that allows you to make a difference?
Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 3 for Stormont Vail Health located in Topeka, KS. Stormont Vail Health is comprised of Stormont Vail Hospital, a 538 bed hospital and the Cotton-O'Neill clinics providing inpatient and outpatient care to Topeka and outlying counties in northeast Kansas. This position will oversee the Sunflower Terrace Cafeteria, the Espresso South coffee location, catering, and the physician's dining room.
The successful Retail Manager candidate will:
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop 16 frontline (hourly-paid), staff;
- provide stellar customer service;
- oversee cash handing processes, POS systems and programming;
- ensure company food and physical safety programs and standards are followed;
- conduct retail brand standard audits (in-house and national brands);
- maintain integrity of retail branded concept standards (national and in-house brands);
- manage the opening and closing the operation as well daily retail food service operations;
- ensure all needed signage (including digital) is in place;
- manage vendor relationships and compliance; and/or
- maintain all product merchandising, marketing and ordering standards are in place.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems as well as menu graphics programs;
- experience with Sodexo's Food Management System (FMS) and Catertrax preferred but not required.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits. Not the job for you? At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.