Sodexo, leader in quality of life services is seeking a Retail Manager 3 for Cooper Hospital in New Jersey. Cooper Hospital has 635 licensed beds. Retail outlets consist of 4 coffee kiosks, cafeteria, grab and gom etc. Retail revenue of $1.7 Million. Non union personnel. Approximately 35 EEs.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service manager we're seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will manage:
- frontline staff of approximately 45 direct reports;
- Overseeing day to day operations at Cafe, Coffee Kiosks and additional Retail outlets
- Directs daily operations to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures brand standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Implements and fully utilizes all brand required tools and programs
- cash handing process;
- department HACCP and safety programs for regulatory compliance;
- frontline training programs;
- opening and closing the operation; and
- daily operation standards.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven client relationship skills
- knowledge of data analytics, Sodexo programs and be focused on increasing sales.
- Successful customer service skills
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo's unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance ... every day.
If you are an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic Retail Manger, this could be an opportunity to grow your career with Sodexo.