Sodexo Leisure has an opening for an Retail Manager 3 at a high volume venue in Salem, NH. This manager will assist the Operations Manager, supporting our retail food outlets at this high volume & leading our hourly employees.
- oversee the on-site food and beverage operations and general concessions operations;
lead a large seasonal team of nearly 200 people in multiple locations both outdoor and indoors;
training, scheduling and overseeing all aspects of day to day operations from warehouse to guest service; and/or
ensuring team delivers high quality offerings to guests.
- experienced in high volume & concessions;
- real passion for delivering superb guest service, food quality, safety, and providing a positive and professional work environment;
- experience successfully managing a large staff through managers;
- strong experience building strong relations with multiple clients & stakeholders;
- experience with inventory, ordering, safety, staffing, schedule & payroll;
- experience hiring, training and leading a team of 200+ employees;
- familiarity with computer programs, scheduling software, financial & payroll systems, Kronos, E-Vision & Microsoft Office;
- excellent Customer service oriented, able to go above and beyond for the guest and client, professional and good communication skills;
- experience creating budgets and running the business accordingly; and/or
- prior success managing multiple food outlets including catering, premium suites & concessions preferred.
Flexible work schedule is needed due to needs of th unit which will require
days, nights and weekend shifts.
This position will travel during off season to support other venues within the portfolio.
Why Choose Sodexo? Explore our Salaried Benefits
Learn more on creating world-class sports, leisure and travel experiences: Sodexo Sports & Leisure
Experiences make life worth living. The jaw-dropping finish to that game. The gig encore that raised the roof. The trip that's permanently captured in your memory. Sodexo's food retail, hospitality and event management services have helped create unforgettable sports, leisure and travel moments for over 50 years.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo champions a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful and we remain committed to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance ... every day.