Join a great team where people are at the heart of everything we do!
Sodexo is seeking a Retail Operations Manager for Grady Hospital located in Atlanta, GA. rady- frequently referred to as Grady Hospital or simply Grady, is the public hospital for the city of Atlanta. Grady is the fifth-largest public hospital in the United States and one of the busiest Level I Trauma Centers in the country.
The successful candidate will:
- lead frontline teams, mentoring them in accurate cash handling, operations, open and closing processes; and/or
- train and manage department HACCP Safety Programs, Sodexo programs and daily operation standards.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a history of strong leadership and excellent communication skills;
- prior experience promoting national brands with clients and customers in a campus environment; and/or
- proven client relationship and customer service skills.
- Chick-Fil-A and/or Starbucks experience highly preferred.
Learn more about Grady Hospital at https://www.gradyhealth.org/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.