As a natural problem-solver, you thrive on challenges. You're also an expert at implementing solutions.
Sodexo School Services is seeking a Sanitation and Equipment Manager to work in large school district located in Springfield, MA. Springfield Public Schools operates in a total of 60+ schools in the City of Springfield.
The Sanitation & Equipment Manager will be responsible for the proper training of the sanitation team and cleanliness of all spaces and equipment. This position will report directly to the General Manager of Culinary Operations, while providing operations and staff input to the Resident District Manager.
Job Duties: Train all sanitation staff members on the following:
- How to dismantle production equipment and associated equipment in preparation for cleaning and sanitizing
- Proper method for scraping, washing and sanitizing conveyor belts and other product handling equipment
- How to clean and sanitize equipment using proper cleaner/sanitizer dilutions
- How to clean equipment in washroom
- How to clean rest rooms, locker rooms, break room, offices, trash dock, warehouse spaces, stairs, and platforms
- How to operate self-propelled aerial work platforms
- How to utilize hand tools and power tools
Ensure Sanitation team has:
- Properly dismantle, clean, sanitize, and reassemble all equipment
- All areas of the building are cleaned, sanitized and ready for the next production cycle
- All rest rooms, locker rooms, break rooms, offices, common areas are properly cleaned
- Brushed off or vacuumed framework, vents, motors, electrical boxes, ad pipes
- Cleaned service equipment and plant storage facilities
- Swept, dusted, and washed floors
- Dumped waste bins into the compactor
- Maintain a safe, neat, and clean work area environment in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good House Keeping Practices.
- Develop workflow process (WFP) for all equipment break down and reassembly
- Develop workflow process (WFP) for all areas of the facility that need cleaning
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly sanitation checks
- Complete monthly safety checks
- Hold regular training updates with staff
- Communicate with co-workers and supervisors
- Follow oral and written directions and instructions
- Must adhere to all GMP and Food Safety Policies and Practices
- Lock out tag out adherence
Preferred Candidate Will be:
- OSHA Certified
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Learn more about Springfield Public School Program at https://www.homegrownspringfield.org/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Marketing positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Marketing jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning,