Sodexo is looking for an experienced Senior Director of Commercial Finance and Pricing professional who will direct the Commercial Integrated Facility Management function across Sodexo Corporate Services in NorAm. The candidate may reside anywhere in the US.
This position will guide the Commercial Function to deliver the greatest economic benefit to the Segment:
- Direct the Commercial function across Sodexo Corporate Services in NorAm to ensure we provide a comprehensive view across commercial, financial, operational & legal terms.
- Guide the Commercial Function to deliver the greatest economic benefit to the Segment in terms of:
- Securing contracts on acceptable legal and commercial terms
- Securing positive commercial opportunities (additional business, variations & extensions), whilst seeking to mitigate risk, and ensure we bring good overall governance to the Corporate Services commercial processes.
- Responsible for the financial projected performance and management of the financial & risk elements, (with legal' s help), of commercial deals, within Corporate Services and to offer support and guidance to the Sales Team, and to the commercial pricing analysts on the team. resource.
- Act, under the guidance & direction of the Corporate Services NorAm CFO to deliver four key deliverables: commercial education of Corporate Services Operational and Business Development teams, effective dispute resolution with clients, oversee value creation through sub-contractor mgmt. and optimization and sales support across CS.
- Be the liaise with Sodexo Legal, Sales, Finance and Operations as necessary to achieve positive results for Corporate Services. To represent Corporate Services on various committees as directed by the Corporate Services NorAm CFO.
Knowledge, skills, and experience Essential:
- Degree qualified in a relevant field, construction, engineering, QS, Architect, etc.
- Working experience of the IFM market; including a working knowledge and understanding of all CS services (engineering, security, catering, cleaning, grounds, subcontractor management).
- Substantial experience of negotiation and strategies to deliver acceptable contracts to CS.
- Relevant legal knowledge and understanding
- Relevant commercial experience and business acumen combined with a sufficient knowledge of Sodexo delivery models and financial requirements.
- Experience of influencing and working collaboratively high performing teams.
- Experience of presenting and influencing at a senior management level.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Per CO. Law - This position is paying a starting salary between the range of $107,800 to $251,800 and is also incentive eligible to 20%.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer executive careers that lead our business in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health Services, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure, and Benefits and Reward Services. Positions are located across the United States. Continue your search for Executive positions.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Develops pricing strategies to meet customers' needs while providing a profit for the organization. Determines core business costs of service in support of pricing/tariff development. Designs, implements and maintains pricing infrastructures. Evaluates effectiveness of pricing strategies and modifies pricing structures as needed. Provides reporting and documentation of pricing structures and serves as the point-of-contact for pricing inquiries from internal sales department, but not customers. Provides leadership to managers (or individual contributors where oversight is of large, complex support, production or operations function). Has accountability for the performance and results of multiple related units. Develops departmental plans, including business, production, operational and/or organizational priorities. Controls resources and policy formation in area of responsibility. Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 10 years
Basic Functional Experience - 10 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.