Sodexo is seeking an innovative Senior Executive Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition department.
In this role you will source, engage, and recruit executive leaders (vice presidents, senior vice presidents and above) into the company's various business segments.
The focus of this position will include:
- Advanced and in-depth candidate sourcing, screening, and selection skills relative to executive-level roles
- Complex analysis of executive level leaders' competencies, skills and experiences
- Employing a search firm approach to talent that necessitates the usage of a broad range of non-traditional engagement and sourcing strategies (from picking up the phone to elaborate hunting expeditions)
To compete for this position, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Possession of at least ten (10) years of recruitment experience with at least five (5) years focused on end-to-end executive recruitment
- An active, progressive, and updated network to tap into and continue to build upon
- High-level, solutions-oriented, strategic thinking that translates into outcomes/actions
- Stellar presentation skills and strong acumen in creating reports, and delivering candidate slate/profiles that influence hiring decisions
- Verbal and written communication skills that are beyond reproach along with a polished and professional image, both on and off video conferences
- An ability to "read the room", pivot and implement course corrections to your strategy based on what you observe
- A "white glove approach" to virtually escort our candidates through the full recruitment process, from initial engagement to onboarding
- Prior experience working across global cultures and with multi-function stakeholders.
- Technical proficiency with Applicant Tracking System, Candidate Relationship Management, Assessments, LinkedIn, market tools (i.e. TalentNeuron), Boolean, Communication tools (i.e. Textio), PPT, Excel, and TEAMS.
- Confidence and gravitas under pressure.
Successful candidates for this position will be able to:
- Develop and execute strategies, leveraging recruitment technology, to source, attract, recruit, and retain a highly talented and diverse pool of executive-level candidates to meet Sodexo's current and future needs
- Analyze internal/external labor market and incorporate trends/insights into robust sourcing strategies
- Build a deep and diverse leadership pipeline, identifying and nurturing relationships with leading talent competitors as well as high potential internal talent to ensure we can hire top leaders who can drive business results
- Solicit and manage referrals of executive-level talent as well as act as an internal talent broker and change agent to facilitate cross-organizational moves
- Manage full-cycle recruitment, including partnering with hiring managers to build the job posting, uncover key needs and requirements, posting job, developing, and executing recruitment/sourcing strategy, sourcing and screening candidates, and recommending a slate
- Advise hiring managers on interview panels, assessing and selecting candidates, building and consulting in the delivery of the final offer and onboarding plan including the ability to articulate the assessments of strengths and weaknesses of talent to senior leaders within the company
- Develop tailored candidate management and engagement strategies to promote candidate conversion
- Provide feedback and coaching to the interviewed/assessed internal/external candidates in accordance with local practice and legislation
- Provide insight to help with candidate selection and guidance on competitive offers - must have experience working with complex offers, compensation packages, incentive packages and negotiations
- Obtain competitor intelligence that may create opportunities for Sodexo
- Serve as a talent adviser to hiring partners on all aspects of the selection and hiring process
- Where needed, manage assistance and relationships with external search partners
- Support department/company initiatives, such as our Diversity Sourcing Team, Military Sourcing Team, Employee Referrals etc.
- Navigate through talent administration/applicant tracking problem-solving/escalation
This position will work virtually, in a home-based office, however:
- It is preferable that candidates reside in the eastern time zone, but consideration may be given to candidates residing in the central time zone
- National travel may be needed to support business needs
- Flexibility to work across all four US time zones in addition to possible international conference calls is required
This is a unique opportunity to demonstrate transparency in communications, channel your digital experiences and implement progressive talent processes with a highly collaborative recruiting team. So, if you enjoy a headhunter approach of finding the needles in the haystacks along with the candidate unicorns and purple squirrels, apply to join the Sodexo Talent Acquisition Executive Team!
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Develops and maintains strong and collaborative working relationships with senior executive leadership (operational, staff and HR leaders) to ensure a deep understanding of the short/mid/long term business needs and current global talent challenges, industry and key competitors to fuel our growth. - 30%
- Maintains an in-depth understanding of Sodexo's internal talent pools through the succession planning process and collaboration on workforce planning/talent management with HR/operational partners. Coaches and influences leaders, HRBPs and HMs to stretch and develop internal talent to strengthen retention.
- Partner with HRBP/VP to prepare and participate in Talent Reviews
- Cultivate a robust network of potential candidates through pro-active market research events and on-going relationship management
Develops and executes strategies to source, attract, recruit, and retain a highly talented and diverse pool of executive-level candidates to meet our current and future needs. - 60%
- Manages full-cycle recruitment, including partnering with hiring managers to build the job posting, uncover key needs and requirements, posting job, developing, and executing recruitment / sourcing strategy, sourcing and screening candidates, and recommending a slate. This also includes advising hiring managers on interview panels, assessing and selecting candidates, building and consulting in the delivery of the final offer and onboarding plan. This involves having a deep understanding of final candidate slate, key competencies and qualities of finalists and how that may impact the business operations in the segment or region. Advising on this information as hiring leaders assess and make final selections to ensure the best hire for the needs of the business.
- Builds a deep and diverse leadership pipeline, identifying and nurturing relationships with leading talent competitors as well as high potential internal talent to ensure we can hire top leaders who can drive business results.
- Develops customized recruitment strategies for business segments, operational and functional executive-level roles.
- Solicits and manages referrals of executive-level talent. Acts as an internal talent broker and change agent to facilitate cross-organizational moves.
- Analyses internal and external labor market to incorporate trends/challenges into sourcing strategies.
- Develops tailored candidate management and engagement strategies to promote candidate conversion.
- Provides feedback and coaching to the interviewed/assessed internal/external candidates in accordance with local practice and legislation.
- Obtains competitor intelligence that may create opportunities for Sodexo.
- Serves as a talent advisor to hiring partners on all aspects of the selection and hiring process.
- Provides insight to help with candidate selection and guidance on competitive offers.
- Where needed, manages assistance and relationships with external search partners.
- Supports department/company initiatives, such as our Diversity Sourcing Team, Military Sourcing Team, Employee Referrals etc.
- Talent Administration / Applicant Tracking problem-solving/escalation.
- Leverage partnership with Strategic Sourcer to identify top-talent and provide market insight to our stakeholders
Provides individualized career planning and job search guidance to high potential managers to help prepare for future executive level leadership roles - 10%
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in recruiting and sourcing executive level talent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.