Sodexo has an exciting Human Resources Specialist position with our Mobility & Records Team now available to office at one of our three (3) locations: Cheektowaga, NY; Maitland, FL, or Gaithersburg, MD.
The HR Specialist provides direct support to HR community, as a member of the PeopleCenter Mobility & Records team to include the following duties/responsibilities:
- Processes new hires, rehires, transfers, and terminations; prepare associated communications; administration of separation activity using Sodexo systems:
- iCIMS, ADP Enterprise & ADP's eVerify system, etc.
- Management and Professional Administrative Staff Employee file creation and maintenance, and transfer coordination.
- Creating and maintaining attestation letters
- Processing Employment Verifications
The ideal candidate has the following preferred background / skillset:
- Minimum 2 years HR Administrative experience
- High school diploma/GED required - Associate's/Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Understands and respects sensitive and confidential information
- Has excellent computer skills with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce, ADP, eVerify & iCIMS
- Communicates in a clear, effective and respectful manner whether via phone, email or in person
- Exhibits business maturity and professionalism
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet time demands
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Coordinates and provides support within the PeopleCenter for Mobility & Records. Identifies and addresses human resource related requests, issues, and concerns from internal Sodexo customers (also from external new hires for M&R). Diagnoses HR issues and resolves or escalates within appropriate functional areas. Performs exemplary customer service and assistance to employees, leaders and as well to partners outside of the PeopleCenter (ie., Segment HRBPs, Employee Relations Services, Talent Acquisition Group, Compensation, Benefits, Labor Relations).
Responsibilities include knowledge of phone and case management system, knowledge base portal, benefits, company policy manual and working knowledge of Ingenium, ADP, Kronos, EDW, payroll, PTO, ER-related areas, iCIMS and other enterprise systems. Demonstrated proficiency with customer service function; consistently meets or exceeds all performance standards and case management targets. Ability to independently analyze complex situations.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year professional exp. in HR or customer service
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.