Sodexo Corporate Services is looking for a Senior Manager 1, Field Marketing to join our team. This position will support Corporate Dining account for the region. The successful candidate will primarily work remotely but live in the DC, MD, VA area and willing travel will be 65%-75% within the region. This position will manage the execution and deployment of marketing and culinary programs at the retail unit level. This is a very tactical, project management-oriented position.
Main Job Functions:
- Support the implementation of Retail Culinary Programs to units within geography
- Administer Customer Survey Processes (Satisfaction and Preference Surveys)
- Create Client Presentations from Survey Data
- Create custom client solutions from survey data with Culinary and Operations Team
- Implement Solutions with Operations Team
- Support operations team in the geography
- Create and deliver Client Presentations
- Perform Unit Quality Operations Assessments
- Train Frontline and Manager on Retail Concepts
- Attend and Present new concepts at Regional Meetings and Conference calls.
- Refresh and Renew Accounts
- Order small wares and display ware
- Support the install of digital signage
- Create Digital Menu board content
- Train and develop unit staff
- Track and report on unit performance post refresh or renovation in support of building case studies
- Support Sales and Account Openings
- Subject Matter Expert in Sales Presentations and tours
- Order and execute the retail concepts for unit opening
- Ensure that Sodexo Standards are in place
- Follow up on Opening Implementation
The best qualified candidate for this position will have strong marketing and operational experience in the food industry. In addition, they will be able to work well independently (remotely) and have a high level of adaptability. We are seeking polished and professional candidates with strong communication skills, including the ability to present and be in front of clients and potential clients often.
This position offers a traditional Business and Industry, predominantly Monday through Friday, schedule. Accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation per year (first year pro-rated based on date of hire). Medical Benefits beginning date of hire, and 401K with company match eligible.
Sound like the opportunity you've been searching for. Apply today to grow with Sodexo, a world leader in Quality of Life Services!