Do you possess strong leadership skills and enjoy managing people, processes and projects?
Sodexo Seniors is seeking an Area Support Senior Manager to lead the mobilization of accounts in several of our expanding districts. The Area Support Senior Manager will lead various work stream leaders, starting with the pre-opening preparations through the life cycle of a new sale and conclude with the successful stabilization. This role demands very strong organizational and structuring skills, strong analytics, and a demonstrated track record of successful collaboration/partnership with members of cross-functional teams. This role requires 70% travel.
Senior Living or Healthcare Experience is highly preffered
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for the successful planning and execution of new business;
- direct the development of implementation plans; coordinate the completion of efforts and resources;
- monitor resources and ensures completion of projects;
- present deliverables for project milestones to senior management and other key constituents;
- provide input to senior management during projects and recognize technical, business and operational impacts of a problem or project;
- bring issues to resolution and escalates issues or concerns to senior management;
- provide appropriate level of on-site supervision to ensure project performance criteria are being met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- are adept at leading multi-functional projects and initiatives with a wide range of requirements risks, and/or complexities;
- excel when evaluating, developing and selecting appropriate standards, tools, and knowledge requirements for intricate projects and situations;
- have a proven track record in delivering exceptional outcomes and demonstrated ability in developing large diverse teams;
- are successful in P&L and budgetary management with exceptional organizational and time management skills and a proven track record of growing accounts;
- are self-starters, capable of leading, directing, and supporting a team in a diverse environment with highly developed interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Working for Sodexo:
Our desire to be a leader in each of the industries where we work affords our employees the opportunity to bring on new clients in numerous areas - and continue to grow their careers in almost any direction. At Sodexo, it's possible to have multiple careers all while working for the same company.
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. We offer in-house professional development programs and support our employees who want to pursue external learning opportunities - whether you want to stay on the cutting edge or learn new skills to help you advance into a new type of role.
At Sodexo, it really is about our people. Our Sales teams support each other and come together as a team while recognizing each employee for his or her contributions.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life at our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by offering Quality of Life Services, including Culinary and Food Management, Engineering and Facilities Management, Housekeeping Management, Nutrition and Benefits and Reward Services.