Entegra Procurement Services is a subsidiary of Sodexo and part of a global procurement network that manages more than $10 billion in spend for food, services and supplies, and serves more than 80,000 client sites throughout the United States alone.
Sodexo USA is searching for 2 Senior Managers, Finance within our Entegra Procurement Services division for our Corporate Headquarters in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Entegra Procurement Services provides procurement management for multi-unit clients in industries including acute, seniors, leisure, hospitality, and restaurants. We deliver procurement solutions that drive operational effectiveness and segment marketing plans that provide innovative products and services.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual accounting, reconciliation and management of the purchase activities of assigned book of business for payment to client(s) per contract terms.
- Conduct monthly analysis and reporting of financial performance of assigned book of business.
- Financial management of assigned book of business from the National Account Executives (NAE) portfolio.
- Interface with all levels of management including NAE of each program, Regional Account Managers, corporate finance, Financial Service Center personnel as well as with external clients for the contracts the analyst manages.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence internal and external senior executives
- Client specific reporting and analysis.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (MBA preferred), plus 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- Experience and understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and internal controls.
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, modeling) required, and Access database knowledge preferred.
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
- Ability to take ownership and accountability for assigned book of business. Ensure adherence to stipulated contractual requirements. Solid attention to accuracy and details.
- Excellent and effective organizational skills with the ability to prioritize in the face of multiple project demands. Ability to plan and manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue resolution, root cause analysis and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with an awareness of proactive methodologies.
- Client facing experience with a focus on delivering exemplary customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment towards successful establishment of set goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal leadership skills and ability to commit, influence, and motivate across the matrix organizational structure.
- Conflict management skills including the ability to work with and resolve conflicting needs and requirements.
- Passion for driving innovation and growthwith the ability to generate bold, creative ideas to improve performance and processes.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Has in-depth knowledge in finance for the assigned Segment and basic knowledge of related disciplines. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions. Works independently; receives minimal guidance. May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or have accountability for ongoing activities or objectives. Handles general accounting and financial reporting, cost accounting, auditing, budgeting and forecasting, and systems individually and in consultation with Centers of Excellence as appropriate. Assists in providing oversight and direction to Unit Finance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May represent the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.