Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking Service Response Center Manager to support the units of Medstar Health System, based out of the MedStar corporate location in Columbia, MD. The call center manager will oversee a team of 12 employees supporting the 10 various hospital locations throughout the DC and Maryland area of Medstar. Hybrid schedules offered that support both in-person and virtual at home work hours. Our call center is onsite and virtual with a requirement for staff to be physically present on location a few times per week with options for virtual work for alternating shifts (must meet a defined criteria for virtual work). Combination of "hands-on" shift coverage along with leadership responsibilities related to hiring, onboarding, training, creating schedules, staffing shifts, working with both frontline staff, and providing support and service to a 10 hospital system located in Maryland & Washington DC.
The call center receives calls from the various locations throughout the day, where requests are troubleshooted and solved to support the day to day operations of those locations. Strong consideration made for those with understanding of HealthTouch patient dining program or other dining program platforms. The successful candidate will learn to navigate HealthTouch to support resolution of call center concerns and identify opportunities for improved patient experience. Looking for a leader with flexibility to cover a variety of shifts; great opportunity for a new leader looking to learn and grow.
We can train you! The successful candidate for this role could have a background in health & wellness, nutrition, customer service, marketing, and/or communications.
- Instilling a Hospitality Culture to Ensure an Excellent Patient Experience
- Experience with Customer Service Training
- Experience in hospitality
- Best in Class Patient Satisfaction Scores
- Experience with payroll and scheduling staff
- responsibility to meet key metrics
- Experience with HealthTouch software functionality, data and analytical reporting
- Ability to Recognize and Develop talented front-line staff
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume call center
- Proficient with computers and other technology
- Nutrition Education Background recommended (Registered Dietitian Preferred, but not necessary)
- Have strong employee engagement and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge and/or experience with AYR kitchen processes
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. Apply online today!