Sodexo's Healthcare Segment is searching for a Client Executive 4 (VP Operations) which is a trusted advisor central to the client partnership and key to delivering results that meet client needs. Accountability includes contract management, relationship management, operational results, and leading people. Has direct accountability for operational excellence across single or multiple services - achieved by delivering on our contractual obligations and our service commitments that are: Predictable, Reliable, and Repeatable.
- Operational face of the sales process
- Navigates the client organizations through effective communication influencing and persuading at all levels.
- Seeks to collaborate for win-win outcomes.
- Owns and drives the operational excellence commitment of Sodexo and client.
- Utilizes tools within HC to drive and manage middle of the page (Labor Expense, Raw Materials) to deliver positive outcomes.
- Ensures that any individual performing a task has the competence to do so without putting the health and safety of themselves or others at significant risk. Behaviors include:
- Working as a team for safety
- Communicating Effectively for Safety
- Managing Safety Risks
- Optimizing Human and Environmental Factors
- Recognizing, respond and reporting incidents
- Works with speed and agility focused on the key drivers of the business to ensure long term sustainable growth.
- Deploys, embeds and ensures standardized processes that are predictable, reliable, and repeatable across the book of business.
- Sets operational goals with key metrics and ensure quick analysis of any variances to ensure a prompt resolution and mitigate impact on our clients or our performance.
- Delivers predictable top and bottom line results at the site, relentless focus on driving efficiency, an edge in execution, and makes difficult decisions.
- Brings insightful analysis to issues. Uses logic in decision making to determine best solutions for the business.
- Creates a continuous quality improvement culture that will enable the operation to be more efficient.
- Drives change and creates a culture where change is embraced and operationalized. Brings innovation to client organization through deployment of Sodexo programs and brand.
- Optimizes relationships to enhance customer service and fiscal stability of the business relationship through use of the Clients for Life tools and resources. Effectively partner with internal stakeholders (e.g., regions, functions, Health Care Market, NORAM, and Group) to drive successful, cross-functional outcomes.
- Cultivates and maintain a Web of Influence internally with clients to understand and meet our clients' needs.
- Displays rigor around talent management. Ensures appropriate talent is deployed and effective succession planning, development plans, career pathing and contingency plans are in place for all key positions.
- Analyzes data such as workforce planning, employee engagement, etc. to engage in data driven decision making around talent.
- Creates a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Drives a clear culture of performance management accountability across the business. Sets clear expectations and provides timely and relevant feedback to direct reports (for developing and improving performance) and holds them accountable for doing the same with their teams.
- Leadership and execution of Sodexo operating strategy.
- Manages complex interactions with multiple representatives from client organization, Sodexo, and other individuals or groups related to either the contract or contract outcomes.
- May manage sub-contracts within the overall Client / Sodexo contract.
- Manages within the parameters of the contract to prevent scope creep and renegotiates the contract as appropriate for business growth opportunities.
- Provides insight and understanding, brings value and knowledge to our client(s) business and is a trusted advisor to them.
- Remains true to overall Sodexo corporate initiatives and expectations
- Excellent presentations skills
- Knowledge of latest trends and innovations to drive client value
- Track record demonstrating strong strategic leadership skills
- Ability to build and develop a strong team
- Strong organizational skills
- Great client relationship skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact from frontline to C-suite
- Business development skills to identify and successfully target growth opportunities among existing clients
- Financial and creative problem solving acumen
The Client Executive (VP Operations) has full accountability for two or more unrelated client organization relationships which may include multiple contracts, services, or locations with over $100M in managed volume in total. The Client Executive is a trusted advisor central to the client partnership and key to delivering results that meet client needs. Accountability includes contract management, relationship management, operational results, and leading people. Has direct accountability for operational excellence across single or multiple services - achieved by delivering on our contractual obligations and our service commitments that are: Predictable, Reliable, and Repeatable.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 10 years
Basic Functional Experience - 10 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.