Do you have a background in Workplace Experience? Have you operated at a leadership level and driven growth of workplace activities through identifying opportunities, including participation in Sales and deployment of workplace solutions and projects? This could be the role for you!
Founded in 2017, Wx specializes in workplace experience and supports large organizations through two distinct activities: Wx Studio, our consulting business, and Wx Solutions, formerly known as CSM and acquired by Wx in 2019, a platform for measuring the flow and number of people in a workspace, therefore enabling our clients to understand the use of their spaces and make decisions in order to optimize it. During the pandemic, we helped companies such as Randstad, Sanofi or Societe Generale to rethink, locally or globally, their work environment strategy, the permanent introduction of remote working, and the optimization of their space. Our Wx Solutions technology has been deployed in more than 60 large companies, such as Grant Thornton or SNCF.
Wx, a Sodexo subsidiary, has a brand new role for a Workplace Experience Manager to join Sodexo with accountability across the United States to provide our customers with expertise and project management on Workplace strategy and grow our Workplace business.
As a Workplace Experience Manager, you will support the wider Sodexo's Corporate Services segment strategy to strengthen its presence on Workplace activities. You will advise existing and new clients on how to evolve their workplace strategy and employee experience based on technology, data analytics, and user experience to produce a bespoke workplace strategy.
This is a fantastic and unique role in our structure, and the Workplace Experience Manager will collaborate with other teams and act as the subject matter expert for Workplace. The Workplace Experience Manager will need to be innovative, both in working with clients and in navigating internally within Sodexo. The ability to build effective relationships and superior listening skills are critical to create solutions that deliver value.
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
This is a remote-based position that can be based anywhere in the US with a preference for the East Coast.
- Grow the workplace business either directly through the Wx brand or through Sodexo-generated leads;
- Be part of both the Sodexo's NORAM CS IFM leadership team and the global Wx team;
- Become the reference point and subject matter expert for all Workplace Topics (incl. Workplace Technology) in the region;
- Identify, assess and participate to due diligence on key Workplace partners and potential acquisition targets;
- Generate thought leadership on workplace-related content;
- Lead the Workplace sections of Strategic bids and/or retention efforts in the region;
- Coordinate the deployment of large contracts for all Workplace topics;
- Manage the relationship with local Workplace partners;
- Participate in key communication efforts to raise the brand equity of Sodexo on Workplace topics
- Support specific Wx projects in the region.
We look for:
- 5+ years minimum experience working in or with large organizations in a relevant capacity
- Evidence of a strong background and experience in consulting / Workplace projects
- Digital and technology acumen
- Consultative mindset, able to identify opportunities with existing and new clients
- Autonomous and entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to sell & deliver workplace-related projects
- Ability to grow and manage a team
- Excellent (verbal and written) communications skills
- Strong team player
- Solid commercial skills
- Ability to navigate complex matrix organizations and to adapt to working with both large organizations and startups
Sodexo is the 19th largest employer worldwide, operating in 80 countries and employing 427,000 employees worldwide, we are the leader in Quality of Life services. Sodexo is not only a growth company; it is also a people-oriented company that places quality of life of its 100 million consumers at the center of its mission. Join our teams and experience their passion and the unique Sodexo spirit!
Wx is 100% owned by Sodexo and is a global workplace experience studio. Wx studio helps corporations improve their workplace experience through 3 key levers: people, space, and technology, whilst Wx solutions provide a cutting-edge space analytics platform to occupiers for them to improve their footprint, user experience, and support their ways of working.