ACP, Inc. is hiring and has an opportunity for an experienced Shipping Coordinator in their shipping/receiving warehouse! The Shipping Coordinator is responsible for coordinating shipment of product in an effective and efficient manner; according to specifications and regulations, coordinating and performing the day-to-day activity of the shipping dock and all related shipping activities. Hours: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm Monday through Friday.
ACP, Inc. is a division of the ALI Group and a leader in providing high-speed cooking solutions to the foodservice industry. We offer an excellent benefits package, a competitive starting wage of $19.22/hour with pay-for-performance advancement and growth opportunities, plus monthly incentive bonus opportunities that reward employees for performing at a high level.
- Oversees all incoming shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments. Coordinates shipping schedule with production and receiving departments. Coordinates external warehouse movements.
- Schedules and coordinates all domestic freight transactions. Responsible for arranging carrier pick-ups. Validates location accuracy when moving parts to location. Prepares bills of lading.
- Follows established procedures to document all material transfers in Microsoft AX ERP system. Performs necessary transactions in ERP/MRP to maintain accurate quantity-by-location inventory control system. Performs inventory and cycle counting activities as necessary and per schedule.
- Safely and efficiently operates material handling equipment and loads and unloads trucks and containers of materials, parts or products including steel and other items from trucks. Makes delivery of material to the proper delivery point. Performs safety and maintenance checklists on all equipment.
- Documents and coordinates all incoming shipments and leads or assists 3rd party outbound shipments. Assists with verification of purchase orders, ticketing, and inspection of inbound materials for quality.
- Analyzes work processes and procedures, for improvement or innovation. Actively seeks out problems and develops solutions in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Cross training and supporting all aspects of material flow through plant and warehouse.
- Requires HS graduate or equivalent.
- Solid work history including related 3+ years related warehouse, material handling, shipping and/or receiving experience.
- Must possess safe fork truck operation experience and/or certification and the ability to use all types of material handling equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret production schedule, inventory reports, packing lists and check and sign for incoming material.
- Must be self-motivated and directed and have demonstrated problem-solving skills and abilities.
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to exhibit good judgment related to safety, quality, cost and delivery of parts, processes and product.
- Basic math, computer and computer skills to work within the ERP/MRP system.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and judge distance and height.
- Knowledge of assembly processes a plus.
Click apply now to submit your resume via email!
We are the hidden gem employer in SW Cedar Rapids! Check us Out!
Pre-employment physical and drug test required