Salary: base salary $40k-$50k (based on experience), plus commission
Summary: The New-Business Sales Executive is responsible for achieving monthly sales goals and acquiring new revenue, from new clients. The qualified candidate prospects and engages new clients, in a consultative sales process via out-of-office, face-to-face meetings and phone calls. They are responsible for developing proposals, managing the contract process and presenting multi-media solutions to fulfill customers' business goals, while achieving internal sales goals. Should be self-motivated and able to work with little supervision and utilize good judgment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors or advanced degree in digital media, online marketing, or equivalent sales work experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new client relationships; define a list of potential advertisers, with maintaining and developing client relationships; consult with clients on business issues and marketing objectives.
- Develop innovative proposals and deliver strategic sales presentations.
- Mentor new Sales Representatives as they are added to the team.
- Collecting payment of ads.
- Maximize productivity and ensure placement and accuracy of ads.
- Resolve sales or delivery issues.
- Monitor competitive media, trends in the market and client industries to identify opportunities to increase market share.
- Create reports on territory performance and strategic acquisition initiatives.
- Attend and participate in training and planning sessions.
- Adhere to company policy and assigned standards of performance.
- Treat people with respect and keep commitments.
- Inspire the trust of others.
- Work ethically and with integrity.
- Uphold organizational values.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
- Able to operate a motor vehicle to travel to and from client locations.
- Experience in developing business plans or marketing proposals.
- Must be familiar with Google, with a focus on Google Drive, as well as Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Maintain a high level of dependability and attendance.
- Able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must have clear written and verbal communication with clients and internal staff.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates.
Open until filled!