Location: United States of America Wisconsin (remote)
Do you like to think outside the box? Lead and learn simultaneously? Do you thrive on creating and refining processes and content? Do you have ideas that can help our customers realize value out of our services and software? Customer Success is an organization at Rockwell Automation that drives the Adoption, Expansion, and Renewal of our software and services with key decision makers at customer sites. Helping enable our customers to realize value for their services and software investments is what our team does best.
The Project Manager is role is responsible for modernizing our processes and technology platforms, for a more consistent and streamlined experience. The primary focus will consist of the adopt to renew business, to scale our capabilities as an organization and lead us towards a digital transformation. This role will not only work within Customer Success but will also collaborate across business units to drive a consistent customer experience, process adherence, and value recognition throughout Rockwell Automation.
- Leads global process improvement and control initiatives for the Customer Success organization
- Drives the development and enhancement of measurement and analytical methodologies
- Leads projects that align with business vision, strategy, and deployment within the company
- Facilitates cooperation and communicates organizational and functional strategy and translates it into team goals to achieve customer adoption, retention, and expansion metrics
- Manages the development and execution of projects that vary widely both in scope and cross-functional team members
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Use agile methodology to manage projects
- Seeks out new people to engage with and new sources of information that will strengthen the model, without waiting to be told. Additionally, possess the ability to predict potential roadblocks and proactively mitigate risks.
- Instills a sense of urgency and able to prioritize and focus on the critical issues with the highest business impact and ensure proactive business communication to manage and align expectations
- Monitors the progress of others and redirects efforts as required
- Communicates effectively and establishes credibility at all levels
- Proactively provides input and feedback to key stakeholders and leadership about project and process activities
- In a diverse business environment, communicates and listens to key stakeholders and business leaders to establish and understand the challenges and barriers they face in deployment and adoption of new business processes / systems while maintaining the importance of Rockwell Automation's engagement in the ongoing operations and business priorities
- Takes into account the global impact of local activities and decisions
- Able to understand complex and detailed business processes and identify opportunities and risks; able to define the problem, ask the right questions and find the right inputs for resolutions.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience, Education
- Excellent planning, time management, communication/negotiating, decision making, presentation, and organizational skills
- Previous program and project management experience; results oriented with proven leadership to multi-task and drive execution of project deliverables
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Business Management, Engineering, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience and project management experience
- PMP or Lean Six Sigma experience is a plus
- Agile Methodology / Jira experience is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).