Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
This position is responsible for managing the company's US Health and Well-being plans and programs. The primary role of the position is to lead the design. development and oversee the administration of the company's US Health and Well-being plans, along with oversight of some global health and well-being programs.
- Participation in the design and development of the health and well-being benefits strategy
- Manages relationships with vendors, brokers, consultants, and internal resources to ensure that benefit plans are compliant, competitive, and cost effective
- Manage all aspects of an outsourced benefits plan administration model, including oversight of vendor operations, relationship building, contract review and the monitoring of performance guarantees
- Proactively research best practices to identify and resolve complex benefits related issues and to evaluate emerging trends, staying appraised of market advancements
- Act as project manager for the implementation of new programs and/or plan design changes for all plans
- Analyze program utilization, identify trends, and make recommendations to improve effectiveness of existing programs
- Provides thought leadership and participates in peer and ERG groups to learn best practices and represent the company
- Lead the development of all benefits and well-being communications
- Ensure compliance to ERISA and other state and federal plan legislation
- Chairperson of the Employee Benefit Appeals Committee.
- Ensures thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with government laws.
- Directs the work of others
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Typically requires 10-15 years of demonstrated health, welfare and well-being plan management experience, preferably in a multinational/global organization or consulting firm
- 5+ years managing direct reports
- Thorough knowledge of US benefit plan laws and regulations
- Prior experience in managing outsourced vendors
- Involvement with mergers/acquisitions/divestitures due diligence and integration
- CEBS or CBP a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).